10 Best Pest Control of 2017
We make your search for the best Pest Control services easier. Learn more about the latest in pest control and how it can protect your home or business against pests.
Pest control services assist in the regulation, management and extermination of pest species in your home or business. The best services have a technician identify the problem and degree of infestation, offer a quote, and then exterminate. Common pests include termites, ants, spiders, cockroaches, rats, and bedbugs.
When choosing between pest control companies, first obtain a quote from each and compare the different services they offer. Verify whether preventive service is required, or a more radical extermination option such as fumigation. Depending on your expected pest control needs, an annual contract, a one-time service plan, or emergency-only plan may be the best choice for you.
Before making a final selection between pest control companies, decide whether eco-friendliness is important to you, and what type of pest control you prefer—preventative care, chemical control, or traps. The company’s response time, the amount of pests they cover, and how fast they return for a follow-up treatment are important to consider as well. Also, look for services with 24-hour support, that let you manage your account online.
Most pest control companies offer one-time, monthly, semi-monthly, or even bi-yearly treatment options. If your pest problem is a recurring one, investing in a repeat service contract or arrangement may be a good option, and save you money. Regardless, try and make sure that the company offers a treatment guarantee, and will return as often as needed until the pest problem is resolved.
Top 10 Companies
- Our #1 Choice with 89 years experience
- America's #1 provider of pest & termite control services
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: They come back free until pests are gone
- 24-Hour Customer Service Support
- Special offer: Save $50 on pest control plans
- Nationally Recognized Brand, Quality Local Service.
- Website Doesn't Show Pricing, Easy Online Form.
- Input Your Info & A Local Specialist Will Call You!
- Call 888-263-6527 for $50 Savings on Orkin Pest Control!
- Offers a 30 day money back guarantee
- Custom Precision Protection
- Services Include Bed Bugs, Rats, Scorpions and More
- Uses the latest tools and technology
- Free estimates
- Find pest control services by state
- Browse ratings and reviews of local pest control services
- Search trusted professionals with HomeAdvisor ProFinder
- Comprehensive screening processes
- More than 2 Million verified professional reviews
- Compare quotes from up to 4 professionals
- A+ BBB Accredited
- Featured in Forbes, Inc., TechCrunch, and Bloomberg
- Uses eco-friendly methods
- Return Service Guarantee
- 24-hour turnaround
- Low impact and low risk service
- Not available in all states and provinces
- Get free in-house estimation
- Fast and simple online application
- All services are backed by Happiness Guarantee
- Response from business providers within 1 business day
- Upfront prices offered
- Free service rescheduling and cancellation anytime
- Not available in all states
- Brand Smart Pest Advantage
- Money Back Guarantee
- Customer targeted services
- Online account management
- 80 years of superior service
- 30-day money back guarantee
- Innovative Techniques
- Uses K9 for Pest Detection
- Mobile App
- Online Store
- Over 40 years of experience
- Instant Freeze Treatments
- Free pest inspection
- More than 8 decades of experience
- Flexible Scheduling
- 24 hours customer support
- Service guarantee
- Home friendly products
- 24 hour response time
- Only available in Southern and Southwest States
- Money back guarantee
- Unlimited Free Re-services
Best Pest Control: Summed Up
|3||Home Advisor||Plan Details|
|4||Green Pest Solutions||Plan Details|
How We Compare Pest Control
Customer Questions & Answers
How do I get rid of fleas?
It’s best to be proactive, and deal with fleas prior to complete infestation. Either way, start by cleaning all surfaces where fleas have been. Remove all pets from the environs that may be infected. Four to six hours after cleaning, apply a combination of liquid pesticide and growth inhibitors. This should kill existing adults, and stop the larvae from maturing.
How do I get rid of rats?
First, you must know where they reside. Subsequently, you can set traps or place bait in the surrounding area. Don’t use glue traps, as they are inhumane. Another method is to exclude the rats. This entails finding and blocking the entrances to the den, making it difficult for rats to enter, forcing them to new environs outside of the home.
How do I get rid of cockroaches?
There are multiple ways to deal with a cockroach infestation. Avoid factors which attract them: unclean surfaces, high room temperature and still water puddles. It is advisable to repair holes and cracks by which they can enter. If all else fails, call a pest control specialist.
Do cockroaches bite?
Yes, they do. However, human flesh is not a dietary necessity. While uncommon, it does happen in times of ‘desperation’. Cockroaches will only bite humans if their population begins to exceed their existing food supplies.