Best Pest Control in Orlando, Florida
Orlando’s year-round warm climate makes the entire state of Florida, especially the central-to-southernmost areas, particularly susceptible to invasive pests such as webworms, billbugs, and mole crickets. Insects, rodents, and invasive termites and ants are a fact of Orlando life, as well as stink bugs and palmetto bugs. Other common wildlife pests include armadillos, moles, bats, snakes, possums, squirrels, and raccoons.
When you’re choosing between pest control companies in Orlando, it’s essential to evaluate the different services they offer, and make sure that they cover not only common pests, but also the wildlife that’s native to central Florida. The company you select should not only provide integrated pest management solutions tailored to Orlando’s warm climate, but also continuously monitor your business or home, and offer detailed documentation of the services offered and completed.
Also be sure to verify that the company has a business license by the Florida Structural Pest Control Service with the Florida Department of Agriculture, and that they have certified commercial applicator licenses for each license category in which their business is conducted. Other agencies that also offer licensing or certifications in Florida include the Florida Pest Management Association, Certified Pest Control Operators of Florida, Environmental Protection Agency, American Mosquito Control Association, and the Better Business Bureau.
1. Terminix - Terminix provides comprehensive, multi-tiered solutions for every pest that might possibly invade your business or home. They understand that Florida’s heat and humidity make buildings in Orlando particularly susceptible to termites and mosquitoes. Terminix customizes their treatments to your specific needs, and even offer insulation services which not only increase your energy efficiency, but protect you from moisture that can lead to fungus, wood rot, and conditions conducive to termites or other pests. Terminix's pest control plans guarantee effective protection against dozens of common household pests, as well as rodents, bedbugs, and Orlando wildlife. Their 24/7 support and online account management make scheduling easy and updates immediate.
2. Orkin - Orkin hundred-plus years as an industry leader has made them trusted by more businesses in North America than any other pest management provider. Their home services are also above and beyond. They not only offer fumigation and control services across a wide range of pests, but also install insulation and work on repelling, removing, and excluding invasive wildlife. Orkin’s plans can be tailored for both commercial and residential purposes, specifically including services such as floor and drain cleaning, odor-control, and gutter protection. Due to the high humidity and constant heat, Orlando’s pest problems are consistent and can recur frequently, if not treated correctly. In Orkin’s hands, you can rest easy, knowing that their technicians are rigorously trained and that they’re required to continuously educate themselves on the latest industry technology and treatments.
3. Home Advisor - Home Advisor offers a reliable way to find reputable contractors both in the pest control industry and for other home-related services. The website’s extremely comprehensive screening process, one of the top in the industry, has 490 screened professionals just in Orlando. Their interface is simple and efficient: once you input your zip code, Home Advisor locates the pest control companies closest to you, providing ratings, licensing numbers, certifications, awards, and detailed information of the services offered and their areas of expertise. For some companies, Home Advisor even offers exclusive discounts of up to 95%. Home Advisor’s format completely eliminates the guesswork from choosing a company for your pest control needs, allowing you to compare businesses from one easy-to-use website.
4. Massey Service, Inc. - Massey has built its reputation for superior services and guaranteed customer satisfaction over the course of 80 years. Their commitment has made them the fifth largest company in the industry and the only family-owned business at that level. Massey focuses on pest prevention rather than control, in view of maintaining your home or business pest-free both through the routine application of pesticides, and by insuring pests don’t gain a toehold in the first place. They also have a custom landscaping program, which works on fighting weeds, disease, and insects, as well as feeding and nourishing the soil. Finally, Massey also has an irrigation program that can help you reduce up to 30% of water waste. With five locations just in Orlando, as well as a network of offices across the rest of Florida, Massey guarantees fast service and efficiency.
Top 4 Orlando Pest Control
- Our #1 Choice with 89 years experience
- America's #1 provider of pest & termite control services
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: They come back free until pests are gone
- 24-Hour Customer Service Support
- Special offer: Save $50 on pest control plans
- Nationally Recognized Brand, Quality Local Service.
- Website Doesn't Show Pricing, Easy Online Form.
- Input Your Info & A Local Specialist Will Call You!
- Call 888-263-6527 for $50 Savings on Orkin Pest Control!
- Offers a 30 day money back guarantee
- Custom Precision Protection
- Services Include Bed Bugs, Rats, Scorpions and More
- Uses the latest tools and technology
- Free estimates
- Find pest control services by state
- Browse ratings and reviews of local pest control services
- Search trusted professionals with HomeAdvisor ProFinder
- Comprehensive screening processes
- More than 2 Million verified professional reviews
- Compare quotes from up to 4 professionals
- A+ BBB Accredited
- Featured in Forbes, Inc., TechCrunch, and Bloomberg
- Customer targeted services
- Online account management
- 80 years of superior service
- 30-day money back guarantee
- Innovative Techniques
Services - 25%
Pest Treatment - 25%
Customer Service - 25%
Reputation - 25%