Top 10 WordPress Hosting
The Best WordPress Hosting providers based on prices and overall performance. Find the best home for your WordPress site.
- Optimized WordPress Cloud Hosting
- Recommended by most YouTube Tutorials Online
- Up to 2.5x Speed, Advanced Secuity & FREE Migrations
- Real-Time Customer Support Available 24/7
- Plan Starts at $6.95 per month with 50 GB Storage
- Auto-Backup With One-Click Restore
- Unlimited space, email and bandwidth
- Template-based site builder
- Daily malware and spam scan
- 24/7 phone, email and chat assistance
- Free domain registration
- 30-days money back guarantee
- Free WordPress themes and plugins
- Personalized Support
- Money Back guarantee
- Unlimited disk space
- Free domain registration
- Pre-installed Plugins
- Powered 100% by wind energy
- Free website builder
- Unlimited storage and bandwidth
- 24/7/365 support with live chat
- Easy to use tools
- User-friendly website
- 30 – day money back guarantee
- Drag and drop website builder
- Secure and reliable email
- Free transfer
- 24/7 tech support
- 99.9% uptime guarantee
- 30-days money back guarantee
- 1-click WordPress installation
- Daily backups
- Unlimited bandwidth and disk space
- WordPress pre-installed
- Free domain name
- Free SSD 20x faster
- Unlimited hosting
- 90 –day money back guarantee
- 24/7 Support
- Unique Media-Temple design themes
- Quick setup wizard
- Malicious plugin removal
- Up to 1 TB storage
- 30- day money back guarantee
- Easy site migration
- 90-days money back guarantee
- Unlimited space and bandwidth
- $1 data backup
- 24/7 customer support
- Free domain and website transfer
- 20X faster SSD Hosting
- Unlimited disk space and bandwidth
- 30 day money back guarantee
- 24/7 GuruCrew Help
- Fast SSDs
- 99.90% uptime guarantee
- 350+ instant apps
- Turbo option
Best WordPress Hosting: Summed Up
|2||iPage Hosting||WordPress Tools, Security|
How We Compare WordPress Hosting
WordPress is one of the today’s most popular content managing system. This platform is currently being used by everyone from personal bloggers to large businesses. WordPress hosting is a service that provides professional technical support to WordPress owners. It is involved in maintaining and hosting your WordPress site from its servers ensuring 24/7 uptime and faster data speeds. While personal bloggers and small businesses could adequately support their WordPress sites, those with more robust needs require dedicate professional support for their sites.
WordPress Hosting providers should include a variety of WordPress building tools that lets anyone even without prior experience building a WordPress site a quick way of creating their site. This should also be flexible enough to accommodate the demanding requirements of professional website builders.
- Quick setup – a step by step process that lets you create a WordPress site easily by choosing from preconfigured templates.
- Website Builder – A tool that will help the website owners for site construction and designing without manual code editing
- Pre-installed themes and Plugins – Downloadable templates and plugins available on the web
- Powerful Developer tools – Tools and resources required by professional WordPress builders
- Support for PHP and MySQL
Your choice of WordPress Hosting provider will determine the speed and reliability of your WordPress site. Things to look out for is data storage, uptime guarantee, bandwidth and the number of visitors that your WordPress hosting plan can support.
Types of WordPress Hosting
Dedicated WordPress Hosting – a WordPress hosting service that provides WordPress owners with extremely high traffic dedicated facilities and servers. This does not only provide virtual locations for your WordPress site but also includes professional support.
Shared WordPress Hosting – ideal for personal blogs or small businesses. It is the most basic type of hosting and often includes unlimited bandwidth, large data storage and unlimited email creation. However, speed suffers with higher traffic.
Virtual Private Server WordPress Hosting – designed to handle larger traffic and websites which requires more resources. A VPS can handle larger data thus improving website speeds.
- Uptime Guarantee – essential for businesses and commercial sites. A minimum 99.99% guarantee is a must to ensure 24/7 availability of your WordPress site.
- Number of Visit per Month – the maximum number of visitors or traffic that your WordPress hosting provider can support without affecting speed or reliability
- Bandwidth – higher speeds for faster loading times and better visitor experience
- Storage – data space allocated for multimedia files and other WordPress data
- Domain creation – the WordPress hosting provider includes registering a domain name in its service
- Email account creation – create email accounts associated with your WordPress site
Plans and Pricing
WordPress Hosting services provide a variety of hosting plans based on specific features. While high-tiered plans provide the most functionalities and features, those who require basic WordPress features may just be equally happy with its entry level plans.
- Setup Fees – initial charges for hosting your WordPress account
- Length of contract – subscription details, plans are availed based on a month-to-month or annual setup
- Domain Registration – fees are usually included when enrolling in a WordPress hosting service
- Money Back Guarantee – option for terminating a contract, terms and conditions may apply
- SSL Certificate – SSL certificate is essential for business who require protection for sensitive personal and financial data. A must for commercial sites and those that process online transactions.
- Online backup – website data protection
- Spam and Malware Detection
Customer care should not end with enrolling your WordPress site. This should also include help in creating, maintaining and fixing technical glitches in your site. 24/7 technical support is essential. Customer support services should also provide a variety of communication channels such as live chat, phone and email.