Best Presentation Software 2017
Compare the best presentation software products that'll turn your next presentation into an engaging experience the audience will remember long after the last slide is shown.
Presentation software consists of programs used to create slideshows of text, graphics, audio, and/or video to accompany a speech or public presentation. A badly-designed presentation can make a potential investor reconsider the credibility of the presenting company. Picking the right software for your business’ needs can be a difficult task, due to the sheer quantity of options available.
The choice between different presentation software options should take into account whether they can win you more business, improve productivity and efficiency, foster collaboration, store branded assets, and track analytics and results in order to provide your sales team with insight into what does and doesn’t work. The most flexible software will offer a good degree of customization and high-quality graphics.
When deciding between different presentation software choices, consider the cost, ease of use, creation and presentation features, customization options, type of platform, and access to resources such as stock images. Before even looking at the different options available to you, it can be helpful to make a list of your business’ needs and find the presentation software that best matches them.
Top 9 Companies
- Super Themes, built-in variations
- SkyDrive integration
- Cloud friendly, save and access your files from any device
- Touch-friendly sized buttons
- Collaborate with multiple users in a single presentation
- Insert online media directly (images, sound, YouTube, Facebook)
- #1 Rated Presentation Software
- Create Beautiful, Engaging, Non-linear presentations
- Zoom in or out to another subject as necessary
- Seamlessly switch to a different presenter in another location
- Collaborate with different users simultaneously
- Access and edit your presentation anywhere at any time
- Editor's top choice for business presentations
- Free fully-functional presentation software
- iCloud Drive compatible
- PowerPoint friendly
- Slide-based presentations
- Collaborate with multiple users on a single presentation
- Only available of Apple users
- Free full-featured presentation software
- Access , create and edit presentations anywhere, anytime
- Collaborate with co-workers in real-time
- Saves your presentations automatically
- PowerPoint compatible
- Create presentations quickly
- Import presentations from PowerPoint, Evernote and Keynote
- Thousands of free to use images
- Starts at $30 per year (pre-launch offer)
- Compatible with PowerPoint and Google Presentations
- 24/7 online and offline access
- Collaborate with co-workers, share slide or store for future use
- Measure presentation effectiveness
- Embed real-time data into your presentations
- Store presentations online for better security
- Fully-functional free version
- Upload and share your presentations quickly
- Access, edit your presentation anywhere, anytime
- Compatible with Open Doc, Microsoft Office files
- Collaborate with multiple users on a single presentation
- Drag and drop features
- Create presentation videos in minutes
- Find the right storyline for your topic
- Write the perfect script using selections of examples
- Instantly generates storyboard for you to fine-tune
- Publish finished clip on YouTube, or download the mp4 file
- Select your own video speed and voice-over, or record your own voiceover
- Presentation software for personal, professional, or educational use
- Free version available
- Easy to make animations
- Web-based software, access anywhere, anytime
- Drag and drop elements into your presentation
- Premium support (business and pro accounts)
Best Presentation Software: Summed Up
|2||Prezi||Creation Features, Presentation Features|
How We Compare Presentation Software
Customer Questions & Answers
What kinds of presentation software are available?
The vast majority of presentation software programs use a slide-based, or slideshow format. This is a linear format that allows the presenter to compartmentalize the information as he or she moves from slide to slide. However, the alternative option introduced by Prezi is a spatial format, which allows the presenter and audience to move from idea to idea in an dynamic way. The presenter can layer multiple concepts into the bigger picture by zooming in and out of concept, moving through the presentation in an orderly or organic way.
Selecting the presentation software that is right for you will depend on what you’d like to do and how you plan to use it.
How advanced do you want to make your presentation? Are you looking for a simple text and image presentation, or a highly involved visual display with complex charts, videos, and infographs? Some programs are built to be simple and fast, while others are meant to impress.
Do you have access to the internet? Some presentation programs are cloud based, and may require an internet connection in order to create, save or show your presentation.
How many people will be working on this presentation? Some programs allow you to collaborate with others, or allow multiple people the ability to edit the same presentation. Though it’s important to note that this is a cloud-based feature which requires an internet connection.
Do you plan to make changes on the go? Many programs have mobile apps. Some let you create new presentations, edit existing ones, and present them from the app. Others only allow you to access completed projects, which is useful to those looking to use their mobile devices as a remote control during their presentation.
No matter what you’re looking for, chances are there’s a presentation software program that will meet your needs.
Who uses presentation software?
Anyone can use presentation software for almost any reason. Below are a few examples of ways presentation software has been used.
- Educational presentations (by teachers or students)
- Business presentations (sales, analytics and reporting, program management, development, etc...)
- Marketing & Advertising
- Social Media
- Church or Religious presentations
- And much, much more….