365 Home Warranty Review
365 Home Warranty provides customer-focused services which gives customers quality-based home protection solution. They offer home warranty plans nationwide and gives customers excellent customer support in case of emergencies.
365 Home Warranty offers different home protection plans that suit their customers’ lifestyle and budget. They provide free-of-charge roadside services and optional computer repair services on any of their packages.
Covered Appliances and Systems:
- Clothes Washer
- Clothes Dryer
- Instant Hot Water Dispenser
- Kitchen Fan/Exhaust Hood
- Garbage Disposal
- Microwave Oven
- Trash Compactor
- Kitchen Refrigerator with Ice Maker
- Attic Fan
- Stand-alone Freezer
- Garage Door Opener
- Ceiling fans and Bathroom Exhaust Fans
- Central Air Conditioning Systems
- Door Bells
- Central Heating System
- Whirlpool Bathtub
- Hot Water Heater
- Plumbing System
- Electrical System
* Obligor will not pay more than $500 per service call for the covered appliances and system. This excludes central heating systems and central air conditioning systems in which an obligor should not pay more than $1,000 per service call.
- Additional Central Heating System
- Additional Central Air Conditioning System
- In Ground Pool and/or spa equipment
- Septic System
- Whole Home Water Softener
- Central Vacuum
- Whole House Humidifier
- Well Pump
- Free Standing Icemaker
- Wine Refrigerator
*Obligor will not pay more than $500 per contract period for diagnosis, access, and repair/replacement of the systems included in optional coverage.
Covers up to 5 appliances
Covers all appliances and major systems
Covers all appliances
* Please contact the company to know the list of appliances covered by each plans and their prices.
365 Home Warranty requires a 30-day waiting day period for each contract to take effect after payment. Customers should pay $75 for each visit by an Authorized Repair Technician as a Service Order Charge. If in case a customer cancels their contract within the first 30 days of their coverage period, they are entitled to a full refund less 10% of the contract fee or lesser of $30 of the administrator fee. This depends on the law in which state the customer resides.
365 Home Warranty – Final Thoughts
With its flexible coverage options, 365 Home Warranty is a great pick for home warranty services. Extensive coverage and competitive pricing makes it a good buy for homeowners searching for good protection without compromising their budget.