Travelex Travel Insurance Review
Disclosure: We receive advertising revenue from this partner.
With over 40 years of industry experience, 1,500 stores, and 1,250 ATMs in 28 countries, Travelex is the largest non-bank foreign exchange broker in the world. The London-based company services approximately 37 million customers a year, providing currency exchange as well as travel-related products and services—including a wide array of travel insurance options—for both businesses and individuals.
Leave a comment for Travelex Travel Insurance
Customer Comments & Reviews
Loading Reviews ...
Could you confirm we have travel insurance? Primary traveler is Jacqueline Yockey and confirmation is TTB482470. Ten travelers total. Have we paid in full? Can we add on any additional travelers from Kentucky? How about from out of state? Our group consists of about 50 passengers going on the same tour but from different states. Thank you in advance, Jacqueline Yockey
- Rated A+ and accredited by the Better Business Bureau
- Member of the US Travel Insurance Association (UStiA)
- Customizable standard & comprehensive coverages
- Four different benefit levels to choose from
- Up to $500,000 for emergency medical evacuation
- 24/7 travel assistance and concierge services
- Free coverage for minors under their Travel Select plan