Compare Allianz vs. Berkshire Hathaway Travel Insurance
- Important Fact: The average out of pocket cost of medical emergency transportation outside the US can be as high as $25,000
- Covers Domestic, International, Cruises & more
- Coverage for medical emergencies, trip cancellation, lost baggage, rental cars, even change fees!
- 24-hour services & kids under 18 covered free
- Enter trip dates, ages of travelers, estimated cost and get a quote - no credit card required!
- Flight schedule monitoring
- Domestic travel insurance starts at $34
- Electronic auto pay
- Mobile claims
- Global travel assistance
- Coverage for tours and cruises
Allianz Travel Insurance has a higher overall rating than Berkshire Hathaway Travel Protection. Allianz scores better than Berkshire Hathaway across: Plans & Coverage, Benefits, Plans, Policies & Limitations, and Customer Service. However, Berkshire Hathaway scores better on Financial Strength, and Reputation.