Compare Allianz vs. Berkshire Hathaway Travel Insurance
- Important Fact: The average out of pocket cost of medical emergency transportation outside the US can be as high as $25,000
- Covers Domestic, International, Cruises & more
- Coverage for medical emergencies, trip cancellation, lost baggage, rental cars, even change fees!
- 24-hour services & kids under 18 covered free
- Enter trip dates, ages of travelers, estimated cost and get a quote - no credit card required!
- Flight schedule monitoring
- Domestic travel insurance starts at $34
- Electronic auto pay
- Mobile claims
- Global travel assistance
- Coverage for tours and cruises
Allianz Travel Insurance and Berkshire Hathaway Travel Protection are very close in quality and have the same overall rating. That said, Allianz scores better than Berkshire Hathaway across: Coverage. Whereas, Berkshire Hathaway scores better on Benefits, Plans, and Support Services. Both companies score similarly on Policies & Limitations.