Compare Allianz vs. Travelex Travel Insurance
What’s the difference between Allianz Travel Insurance and Travelex Travel Insurance? See how our editors compare the two companies below.
- Important Fact: The average out of pocket cost of medical emergency transportation outside the US can be as high as $25,000
- Covers Domestic, International, Cruises & more
- Coverage for medical emergencies, trip cancellation, lost baggage, rental cars, even change fees!
- 24-hour services & kids under 18 covered free
- Enter trip dates, ages of travelers, estimated cost and get a quote - no credit card required!
- Up to $100,000 in emergency medical expense benefits
- Trip cancellation, trip delay, lost or delayed baggage, medical evacuation and travel assistance coverage available
- Kids under 21 covered at no additional cost with the Travel Select plan
- First payer coverage with no deductibles*
- Provides coverage for international and domestic travel, cruises & more
Allianz Travel Insurance has a higher overall rating than Travelex Travel Insurance. Allianz scores better than Travelex across: Benefits, Plans, and Policies & Limitations. However, Travelex scores better on Coverage, and Support Services.