Compare Allianz vs. Travelex Travel Insurance
- Important Fact: The average out of pocket cost of medical emergency transportation outside the US can be as high as $25,000
- Covers Domestic, International, Cruises & more
- Coverage for medical emergencies, trip cancellation, lost baggage, rental cars, even change fees!
- 24-hour services & kids under 18 covered free
- Enter trip dates, ages of travelers, estimated cost and get a quote - no credit card required!
- Up to $100,000 in emergency medical expense benefits
- Trip cancellation, trip delay, lost or delayed baggage, medical evacuation and travel assistance coverage available
- Kids under 21 covered at no additional cost with the Travel Select plan
- First payer coverage with no deductibles*
- Provides coverage for international and domestic travel, cruises & more
Travelex Travel Insurance has a higher overall rating than Allianz Travel Insurance. Travelex scores better than Allianz across: Plans & Coverage, Plans, and Customer Service. However, Allianz scores better on Benefits, Financial Strength, and Reputation. Both companies score similarly on Policies & Limitations.