Compare Allianz vs. Travel Guard Insurance Travel Insurance
- Important Fact: The average out of pocket cost of medical emergency transportation outside the US can be as high as $25,000
- Covers Domestic, International, Cruises & more
- Coverage for medical emergencies, trip cancellation, lost baggage, rental cars, even change fees!
- 24-hour services & kids under 18 covered free
- Enter trip dates, ages of travelers, estimated cost and get a quote - no credit card required!
- Trip cancellation, delay comes standard
- Coverage for pre-existing conditions
- Special trips cover (adventure sports)
- Build your own travel insurance (My Travel Guard)
- Car rental collision coverage
- Medical plans
Allianz Travel Insurance has a higher overall rating than Travel Guard Insurance Travel Insurance. Allianz scores better than Travel Guard Insurance across: Coverage, and Policies & Limitations. However, Travel Guard Insurance scores better on Benefits, and Support Services. Both companies score similarly on Plans.