Tokio Marine Atlas Travel Medical Insurance Review
Disclosure: We receive advertising revenue from this partner.
Tokio Marine is the largest and oldest Japanese insurance company. The firm does business worldwide and is headquartered in Tokyo. In 2015, the company purchased HCC Insurance Holdings, a large American specialty insurer with experience in the travel insurance market. Through that acquisition, Tokio Marine now offers travel insurance under the name Atlas Travel Medical Insurance.
Leave a comment for Tokio Marine Atlas Travel Medical Insurance
- Covers emergency hospital, medical, and dental expenses
- Up to $2 million maximum coverage per injury or illness
- Includes travel benefits like trip interruption and crisis response
- Emergency medical evacuation and repatriation of remains
- Covers bedside visit, pet return, and return of minor children
- Includes AD&D, personal liability, and hospital indemnity policies