Progressive RV Insurance Review
ConsumersAdvocate.org Rating: 9.0 / 10 (Very good)
Progressive covers a variety of vehicles that include all types of recreational vehicles, trailers and fifth wheels. It offers the standard auto insurance items such as personal and property liability coverage to complement its RV insurance plans. Emergency roadside assistance and other support services are available in the US and Canada.
Bodily injury and property damage liability
Uninsured or underinsured motorists
Comprehensive and collision options
- Market value
- Agreed value
- Total loss replacement cost
Mexico physical damage
Fire department service charge
- Personal liability – for bodily injury and property damage for incidents you are held liable.
- Medical payment to others – up to $50,000 for medical expenses of others who are involved in an accident on the property occupied by the RV used as a permanent or primary residence.
- Loss assessment – up to $5,000 for certain assessments while he owns or is a tenant of a property.
- Storage shed content – up to $5,000 for contents locate in a shed owned, leased or rented by the insured at the time of loss.
Safety and anti-theft discounts
24/7 roadside assistance US and Canada
- Mechanical, electrical breakdown
- Battery failure
- Fluid replacement
- Flat tire
- Entrapment assistance – 100 feet of roadway
Bottom Line – Progressive RV Insurance
Progressive top to bottom coverage for many types of recreational vehicles. Customer service is excellent and coverage extends from the US and Canada. Support services provide 24/7 roadside assistance that is invaluable if you ever find your RV in need of emergency repair. Bottom line, Progressive RV insurance offer is a great choice for part-time and full-time RV owners searching for good value protection for their vehicles.