- 96% overall customer satisfaction rating
- Customers report average savings of $389 per year
- Total-loss replacement for motorhomes and travel trailers
- Specialized coverage for full timers or first-time weekend RV'ers
- RV storage option allows you to save even more by turning off coverage when your RV is not in use!
- Top Rated Choice: A+ BBB Rating
- Optionally "Turn Off" Liability & Collision during Storage - Save 53%
- Cover Your Personal Belongings or Attachments
- Full-timer Coverage Options
- Mexico Insurance Options
- Total Loss RV Replacement
- 24 Hour Claim Support!
Good Sam RV Insurance and National General RV Insurance are very close in quality and have the same overall rating. That said, Good Sam scores better than National General across: Coverage & Benefits, Customer Support, and Cost. Whereas, National General scores better on RV Coverage, and Financial Strength.
Good Sam RV Insurance review
Unfortunately in April 2017 I had to file a claim for my 2010 Allegro motorhome with Good Sam. All I can say is that the agent Katie Pitts was extremely courteous, professional and efficient. I am a USAA customer for 38 years and I didn't think other companies could/would compare to the outstanding service I received from Good Sam/National General insurance. I previously used Progressive and cancelled them because when I moved from Florida to North Carolina, Progressive transferred my policy to NC but reported to the state of Florida that had cancelled my policy instead stating that had moved and Progressive was still insuring me. I found this out when I went to the DMV to request a new license in NC. Officer told me that my driving privileges were about to be denied. Needless to say when I called Progressive I did not get anywhere. I had to write a letter to Florida DMV with proof that I always had coverage. A major nightmare. Meanwhile Good Sam folks were very helpful and easy to work with. Calls and emails were immediately answered. Great service. Now I don't know if because of this claim if Good Sam will drop me or punish me with a very high renewal rate.