Compare Good Sam vs. Progressive RV Insurance
What’s the difference between Good Sam RV Insurance and Progressive RV Insurance? See how our editors compare the two companies below.
Select 2 rv insurance companies to compare
- 96% overall customer satisfaction rating
- Customers report average savings of $389 per year
- Total-loss replacement for motorhomes and travel trailers
- Specialized coverage for full timers or first-time weekend RV'ers
- RV storage option allows you to save even more by turning off coverage when your RV is not in use!
- 24/7 roadside assistance US and Canada
- Total loss replacement costs
- Vacation liability
- Comprehensive list of RV covered items
- Personal and property damage liability
Good Sam RV Insurance has a higher overall rating than Progressive RV Insurance. Good Sam scores better than Progressive across: RV Coverage, and Cost. However, Progressive scores better on Support. Both companies score similarly on Basic Coverage.