Nationwide Pet Insurance Review
Nationwide attracts far more user comments than any other pet insurer on our site. A large majority of those are positive, praising Nationwide’s prompt payment of claims, its claims submission app, it competence at handling claims, and the peace of mind that having pet insurance brings. Many of the people who are unhappy with the company complain about its exclusion of coverage for pre-existing conditions—but this exclusion is, for better or for worse, standard in the pet insurance industry.
- First and largest pet insurer in the US
- Whole Pet & Wellness Plan covers spay/neuter
- 24/7 vethelpline access
- Discounts available on home and auto
- Insurers most birds and exotic pets!
- $250 annual deductible with Unlimited Claims
- Covers congenital and hereditary conditions