Compare Healthy Paws vs. Nationwide Pet Insurance
- Consistently #1 in customer satisfaction, A+ BBB
- Chosen by almost 90% of Consumers Advocate visitors
- Comprehensive illness and accident coverage
- Unlimited lifetime benefits + no claim caps!
- Annual deductible (recommended)
- Free mobile app & no claims forms
- First and largest pet insurer in the US
- Whole Pet & Wellness Plan covers spay/neuter
- Insurers most birds and exotic pets!
- $250 annual deductible with Unlimited Claims
- Covers congenital and hereditary conditions
Healthy Paws Pet Insurance has a higher overall rating than Nationwide Pet Insurance. Healthy Paws scores better than Nationwide across: Claims and Service, Costs, and Reviews. However, Nationwide scores better on Coverage. Both companies score similarly on Benefit Limits, Deductibles, and Reimbursement Models.