Compare Embrace vs. Healthy Paws Pet Insurance
- Strong Illness & Accident Coverage - Use Any Vet
- Optional wellness plan & Rx coverage covers spay/neuter
- Benefits limited to $15k/yr
- Customizable Annual Deductible from $200-$1000
- Consistently #1 in customer satisfaction, A+ BBB
- Chosen by almost 90% of Consumers Advocate visitors
- Comprehensive illness and accident coverage
- Unlimited lifetime benefits + no claim caps!
- Annual deductible (recommended)
- Free mobile app & no claims forms
Healthy Paws Pet Insurance has a higher overall rating than Embrace Pet Insurance. Healthy Paws scores better than Embrace across: Benefit Limits, Deductibles, Claims and Service, Pricing, Reviews, and Enrollment. However, Embrace scores better on Coverage. Both companies score similarly on Reimbursement.