Esurance Home Insurance Review
Disclosure: We receive advertising revenue from this partner.
Esurance is an American insurance brand that operates as a business unit of Allstate. It provides homeowners insurance through the internet, rather than through an agent network. Founded in 1999, the company has kept pace with evolving technology and has regularly introduced new mobile and internet tools to facilitate the insurance purchase and claims experience.
Leave a comment for Esurance Home Insurance
Customer Comments & Reviews
Loading Reviews ...
The very first page, where it asks for information on the house to be insured, it keeps saying, "Oops. Please enter a correct city." What the...? I can't get past the first page, yet this is getting rave reviews? I imagine they want me to lie and say I live in Atlanta, the nearest big city, but I don't live there. When their programming is so terrible that it won't let me put my precise city into the web form, I'd say that gets a one-star rating.
- Insurance for the Modern World, Backed by Allstate
- Smart technology: photo claims & video appraisal
- 24/7 service and big savings
- Protect your home, finances, family
- Get a fast, free quote in minutes
- Compare their policy with free Calculator & Online Tools