Disclosure: We receive advertising revenue from some partners. Learn more.
As a licensed insurance agency and subsidiary of PGC Holdings Corp., The General Automobile Insurance Services has been underwriting auto insurance in select states for the past 50 years. The company is accredited by the Better Business Bureau and holds an excellent A+ rating with the organization.
- Progressive Insurance - #1 Rated Website
- Trusted by Over 18,000,000 drivers
- Competitive rates, tons of discounts (safe driver, pay-in-full, multi-car, multi-policy, quoting online & more)
- Name your price Tool®
- Bundle auto & property to save 5%
- Snapshot® is a program that personalizes your rate based on how YOU drive.
- Loan/lease payoff coverage, roadside assistance & strong financial ratings
Latest The General Insurance Reviews
This company is a joke. I would not give them half a star let alone one full star but in order to review I had to. To make a long story short, Get out before you ever file a claim with them and if you do have to file a claim plan on having to get an attorney to resolve the issue Run as fast as you can AWAY from this insurance company. they should be out of business.