Compare Allstate vs. State Farm Car Insurance
- Safe Driving Bonus Check - For every 6 months of accident-free driving you can earn a check from Allstate!
- Allstate has been in business over 80 years.
- Drivers who switched to Allstate saved an average of $356 a year.
- Adjustable limits and deductibles
- Large network of local agents & strong financial ratings
- Roadside services & Rental reimbursement
- Wide list of discount options - Including Safe Driver, Prepaid Policy & More
- Available nationwide
- Strong financial ratings
- Good variety of discount options
- Large number of local agents
- Classic cars, motorcycle, and recreation vehicle insurance
- Great coverage options
- 24/7 claims reporting
- Roadside assistance
|Coverage & Benefits||10/10||10/10|
|Pricing and Discounts||9/10||9/10|
Allstate Auto Insurance and State Farm Auto Insurance are very close in quality and have the same overall rating. That said, Allstate scores better than State Farm across: Customer Experience. Both companies score similarly on Coverage & Benefits, Pricing and Discounts, and Financial Strength.