Disclosure: We receive advertising revenue from some partners. Learn more.
National General Auto Insurance is a North Carolina-based company founded in 1939. It provides property and casualty insurance, including personal auto, RV, motorcycle, commercial auto, and other insurances through their network of agents. They have an A+ rating with the BBB.
- Progressive Insurance - #1 Rated Website
- Trusted by Over 18,000,000 drivers
- Competitive rates, tons of discounts (safe driver, pay-in-full, multi-car, multi-policy, quoting online & more)
- Name your price Tool®
- Bundle auto & property to save 5%
- Snapshot® is a program that personalizes your rate based on how YOU drive.
- Loan/lease payoff coverage, roadside assistance & strong financial ratings
Latest National General Reviews
I swear that I don’t know how this company can have this rating, my wife was hit and taken out of the way by another vehicle, I am today May 9 two months exact waiting for the full payment of my vehicle, it took 3 weeks to receive the estimate of repair or total lost by a company named MITCHELL INC. which is not saying that is being investigated for fraud by giving estimates of vehicles like mine, since they valued it with similar vehicles not equal and in the end its price was even half of what they cost in CRAIGLIST !!! The lack of professionalism of the adjusters is the worst, even my number was blocked when calling to ask about the status of my claim, for almost 3 years I never had... Read More