Disclosure: We receive advertising revenue from some partners. Learn more.
Allied Insurance is a subsidiary of Nationwide, one of the largest insurance companies in the United States. It was founded in 1929 in Iowa, and has offices in Nebraska, Colorado, Florida, and California. They provide customized coverage with a variety of cost-saving discounts. Allied Insurance has an A+ BBB score.
- Progressive Insurance - #1 Rated Website
- Trusted by Over 18,000,000 drivers
- Competitive rates, tons of discounts (safe driver, pay-in-full, multi-car, multi-policy, quoting online & more)
- Name your price Tool®
- Bundle auto & property to save 5%
- Snapshot® is a program that personalizes your rate based on how YOU drive.
- Loan/lease payoff coverage, roadside assistance & strong financial ratings