Philips Lifeline Medical Alert Review
Disclosure: We receive advertising revenue from this partner.
Philips Lifeline is a Massachusetts-based medical alert provider. Originally Lifeline Solutions, the company was acquired by Philips in 2006. With both wireless and landline options, this company’s medical alerts can be used at home or on the go. Features include auto alert and quick dialing, and their fall detection software boasts a 95% success rate.
Leave a comment for Philips Lifeline Medical Alert
Customer Comments & Reviews
Loading Reviews ...
We canceled their service about three months ago after about 18 phone calls over a three day period as a result of testing the equipment. The callers had no clue about what was going on or what to do about, they are poorly trained. But now, about three months later the firetruck and the ambulance showed up because they were alerted by Phillips. Go figure?
- Free activation, free shipping & free keybox! Use code: T6F9
- AutoAlert Fall Detection Technology
- Mobile solutions with up to 6 locating technologies, including GPS and Wi-Fi Strong brand
- Landline and cellular solutions
- Personalized service; you choose how you are helped – by a neighbor, a loved one, a caregiver, or emergency services
- North America-based response center
- FDA registered medical grade devices