Compare Bay Alarm Medical vs. LifeStation Medical Alerts
- Most Popular Choice - A+ Rating with BBB
- Special pricing for AARP and USAA members
- 30 Day Risk-Free Trial
- FREE Equipment, Activation, and Gift!
- $27.95/ Month. No Long-Term Contract or Hidden Fees.
- 1,000 ft. Range, Waterproof Pendant & 36-hr Battery Life.
- Landline, Cellular, and GPS with Automatic Fall Detection
- USA-based and UL Certified 24/7 Monitoring Centers
- UL Listed and CSAA Five Diamond Certified monitoring center
- Monitoring center located in the US (no outsourcing)
- In business since 1977
- Ability to dispatch emergency and non-emergency responders
- Free, quick and easy installation (plug and play)
- No landline required
- A+ Rating with BBB
- Popular among mobile seniors
Bay Alarm Medical Alert has a higher overall rating than LifeStation Medical Alert. Bay Alarm Medical scores better than LifeStation across: Equipment, Coverage, Maintenance & Repairs, Monitoring, and Service Agreements. However, LifeStation scores better on Contract & Price, and Reputation.