MONI Smart Security Review
32 Customer Comments & Reviews - see all comments
Disclosure: We receive advertising revenue from this partner.
MONI Smart Security is a home security company offering three different plans, all of which connect via a 4G wireless system, have a two-way voice alarm panel, and offer 24/7 professional monitoring. Home automation and smartphone control are additional features.
Leave a comment for MONI Smart Security
32 Customer Comments & Reviews
Loading Reviews ...
After 15 years of "service" I'm out of here. I just found out I have not been covered for almost two years. They blame it on the phone company (they do lots of others locally), the fact that we are digital (we aren't!) then they told me the phone line deteriorates over time and I should have checked in weekly to see ïf it works."....all this despite having a phone dial tone. they wanted $300 to convert me to digital AND up my monthly cost (you are too low!) We kiss my putootie! Loyal huh?
They claim to represent Platinum, who they now say is out of business( provide no proof or evidence). They now claim tor represent Aliiance,( don't provide any evidence) who is the most unprofessional group of people I have ever talked with. BEWARE. II THINK THEY ARE SCAM ARTISTS TARGETING SENIORS !!!!
- Protecting more than 1 million customers nationwide
- Award-winning live 24/7 monitoring
- Patented ASAPer resolves alarms up to 10X faster
- Free custom system,free professional installation
- Manage your home remotely with your smartphone
- Smart-home leader: video, lights, locks, thermostat & more
- BONUS: Interactive system comes with FREE camera