Disclosure: We receive advertising revenue from some partners. Learn more.
Founded in 1931, Allstate is the second largest personal lines insurer in the United States offering roadside, auto, motorcycle, boat, home, renters, condo, life, and business insurance as well as banking services and retirement and investment products. Allstate currently employs over 40,000 agents and owns such subsidiaries as Esurance, Encompass Insurance Company, and SquareTrade.
- Progressive Insurance - #1 Rated Website
- Trusted by Over 18,000,000 drivers
- Competitive rates, tons of discounts (safe driver, pay-in-full, multi-car, multi-policy, quoting online & more)
- Name your price Tool®
- Bundle auto & property to save 5%
- Snapshot® is a program that personalizes your rate based on how YOU drive.
- Loan/lease payoff coverage, roadside assistance & strong financial ratings
Latest Allstate Reviews
If you are insured with Allstate watch out if your car is stolen, they may be prompt in settling claims but their promptness is only to cover up how they estimate the value of your vehicle so they can pay you less than what the vehicle is actually worth. Our car was stolen and they made a direct deposit in our bank account, but what they paid is nowhere near what it will cost to replace the car with the same year and model with the same mileage. However our car was found just yesterday, and the insurance company woun't allow us to buy it back for the same amount they gave us, and told us we could bid on it in 6-8 weeks. We have been without a car for over a month and they want us to... Read More