Safeco RV Insurance Review
Disclosure: We receive advertising revenue from some partners. Learn more.
A member of Liberty Mutual Group as of 2008, Safeco Insurance Company of America is a property and casualty insurer founded in Seattle, Washington in 1923. The company currently offers a broad range of auto, vehicle, and property insurance products as well as investment products and financial services for individuals, organizations, and companies.
- 96% overall customer satisfaction rating
- Customers report average savings of $389 per year
- Total-loss replacement for motorhomes and travel trailers
- Specialized coverage for full timers or first-time weekend RV'ers
- RV storage option allows you to save even more by turning off coverage when your RV is not in use!