iHELP Student Loan Refinance Review
iHELP is a student loan provider that helps students pay for higher education by partnering with community banks and lending services across the nation. It offers student loans for both undergraduates and graduate education with loan terms of up to 20 years. Its large network of partner banks makes it possible for students to find a student loan provider that is accredited with their school of choice.
- Undergraduate School - $100,000
- Graduate School - $150,000
- 20 years
- iHELP helps enrolling in higher education much affordable by stretching loan payments for up to 20 years.
- iHELP only offers student loans with variable rates. Interest rates are subject to change based on the 90 day London Interbank Offered Rate (LIBOR) Rate.
Cosigners may be eligible for release at any time once the loan enters repayment and after 24 months of on-time payments have been made, provided the borrower can meet the credit requirements at that time.
Loan Related Fees
- Origination fees
- Prepayment Penalties
- None. Sallie Mae does not penalize you for paying your student loans early.
Student Loans at iHELP
iHELP only offers variable based student loans. This can make your next payments unpredictable since this is subject to change without prior notice. It also fails in providing simple discount options such as auto payment discounts which is standard for the student loan providers reviewed here.