RV America Insurance Review
Disclosure: We receive advertising revenue from some partners. Learn more.
Founded in 1979 in Simi Valley, California, RV American Insurance Marketing is a recreational vehicle insurance agency offering RV and campervan insurance, as well as coverages for boats, motorcycles, personal watercrafts, autos, mobile homes, homes, and collector cars, among others. The company is has been operating as a subsidiary of Brown & Brown of Kentucky, Inc. since 2012.
- 96% overall customer satisfaction rating
- Customers report average savings of $389 per year
- Total-loss replacement for motorhomes and travel trailers
- Specialized coverage for full timers or first-time weekend RV'ers
- RV storage option allows you to save even more by turning off coverage when your RV is not in use!
Latest RV America Insurance Reviews
If you live in arizona, do not choose ahs. I have had home warranties with various company I.E. For over thirty years and ahs is absolutely the worst. Hours on hold, no vetting of contractors. Contractors who have 1.X yelp ratings and 2.X bbb ratings. Won't call a new vendor to get a problem resolved that a previous vendor of theirs could not fix twice. They say it is their protocol not to hire a new contractor. "It's in the system and we cannot call a different vendor" is what they say. I had to call my own vendor and plumbing issue fixed in thirty minutes (at my own cost) no customer service culture whatsoever. Overpriced and under deliver. Buyer beware! Ahs is awful!