Foremost RV Insurance Review
Disclosure: We receive advertising revenue from some partners. Learn more.
Foremost Insurance Group was founded in 1952 and operated as an independent company until it was acquired in 2000 by insurance giant Farmers Insurance, which is itself a subsidiary of Zurich Insurance Group. Foremost has always specialized in insurance for RVs and mobile homes.
- 96% overall customer satisfaction rating
- Customers report average savings of $389 per year
- Total-loss replacement for motorhomes and travel trailers
- Specialized coverage for full timers or first-time weekend RV'ers
- RV storage option allows you to save even more by turning off coverage when your RV is not in use!
Latest Foremost Reviews
trailer had a water leek from rain and was told they will not cover it because there was no damage to the roof no punctures or tree damage very hard to get a hold of on the phone I will look for other companies not very good