Compare Allstate vs. State Farm Renters Insurance
What’s the difference between Allstate Renters Insurance and State Farm Renters Insurance? See how our editors compare the two companies below.
Last Updated: January 17, 2018
Disclosure: We receive advertising revenue from some partners.
- Over 84 years of industry experience
- Protect your belongings in & out of your apartment
- As low as $4 a month if bundled
- Covers fire, theft or vandalism
- Offers guest injury protection
- Get an online quote or talk to an agent
- Rated Aa1 by Moody's and AA by Standard & Poor's
- Instant online quote
- Policies start at $150/year
- Discount for renters and auto insurance bundles
- Additional coverages available for waterbeds and identity restoration
|Pricing & Discounts||10/10||8/10|
Allstate Renters Insurance has a higher overall rating than State Farm Renters Insurance. Allstate scores better than State Farm across: Financial Strength, Coverage, Pricing & Discounts, and Customer Experience.