Compare Allstate vs. Liberty Mutual Renters Insurance
What’s the difference between Allstate Renters Insurance and Liberty Mutual Renters Insurance? See how our editors compare the two companies below.
Last Updated: January 17, 2018
Disclosure: We receive advertising revenue from some partners.
- Over 84 years of industry experience
- Protect your belongings in & out of your apartment
- As low as $4 a month if bundled
- Covers fire, theft or vandalism
- Offers guest injury protection
- Get an online quote or talk to an agent
- "A" (Excellent) financial strength ratings
- A-rated and accredited by the BBB
- Protect valuable items at home and on the go
- Discount options and add-ons available
- Round-the-clock online claims processing
|Pricing & Discounts||10/10||8/10|
Allstate Renters Insurance has a higher overall rating than Liberty Mutual Renters Insurance. Allstate scores better than Liberty Mutual across: Financial Strength, Coverage, Pricing & Discounts, and Customer Experience.