Compare Allstate vs. Liberty Mutual Renters Insurance
What’s the difference between Allstate Renters Insurance and Liberty Mutual Renters Insurance? See how our editors compare the two companies below.
Select 2 renters insurance companies to compare
- Allstate Has 84 Years Experience
- Protect Your Stuff, In & Out of your Apartment
- As Low As $4 a Month if Bundled!
- Covers Fire, Theft or Vandalism
- Protects You if Someone Gets Injured
- Online Quotes or Talk to an Agent
- More than a century of experience in the insurance industry
- Get free quote online
- 24-hour customer assistance
- Online coverage calculator
- Exclusive group savings
Allstate Renters Insurance has a higher overall rating than Liberty Mutual Renters Insurance. Allstate scores better than Liberty Mutual across: Company Profile, Structures Covered, Plan Details, Coverage, Discounts, and Customer Support.