Compare Loan Depot vs. SoFi Mortgage Rates
What’s the difference between loanDepot Mortgage and SoFi Mortgage? See how our editors compare the two companies below.
Last Updated: April 27, 2018
Disclosure: We receive advertising revenue from some partners.
- Quick and easy online quotes
- “No steering” policy for mortgage financing
- Licensed mortgage bankers ready to assist
- BBB-accredited with an A+ rating
- Lifetime guarantee on loan refinance fees
- As little as 10% down on loans of up to $3M with no PMI
- Affordable down payments and no origination fees
- Find exclusive rates and get pre-qualified in minutes
- Receive funds in as little as 30 days after closing
- Checking your score will not affect your credit
- Not available in all states
SoFi Mortgage has a higher overall rating than loanDepot Mortgage. SoFi scores better than Loan Depot across: Loan Specifics, Customer Experience, and Lender Reputation. Both companies score similarly on Qualification Requirements.