SoFi Mortgage Review
ConsumersAdvocate.org Rating: 8.7 / 10 (Excellent)
SoFi is a leading provider of financial and lending services. SoFi specializes in assisting professionals with student loan refinancing, personal loans and mortgages. SoFi differentiates itself from traditional banks and lending services by taking a different approach in assessing a client’s credit worthiness.
- Single Home
- Multiple units (less than 3)
*** Mortgages are available for purchases of primary owner-occupied residences and second homes
- 30 year Fixed Rate Mortgages
- 15 year Fixed Rate Mortgages
- 7/1 Adjustable Rate Mortgages
Eligibility for a home loan depends on several factors including credit history, employment, income and income to debt ratio.
- Age of majority in your state
- You and co-borrower are US citizens
- You are purchasing or refinancing a primary residence or second home in Alabama, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Minnesota, Montana, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Washington, D.C., Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
Mortgage rates are subject to change without prior notice. For the latest mortgage rates from SoFi please visit this link.
Mortgage Rates at SoFi Mortgage
SoFi Mortgages offers three main type of mortgage loans. Fixed Rate Mortgages with 30 and 15 terms and a 7/1 Adjustable Rate Mortgage. What makes SoFi mortgage product unique is that it gives homeowners a chance to apply for a loan with a 10 percent down payment. But qualifying for a mortgage requires a good credit score. A good choice for homebuyers with good credit scores searching for competitive mortgage rates.