Compare Bay Alarm vs. GreatCall Medical Alerts
- Most Popular Choice - A+ Rating with BBB
- Special pricing for AARP and USAA members
- FREE Equipment, Activation, and Shipping!
- $25 per Month (billed twice a year)
- 1,000 ft. Range. with Waterproof Pendant
- 36-hr Battery Life.
- Landline or Cellular
- No Contract & Discounts Available!
- Starts as Low as $19.99/mo
- Unlimited Range with GPS Technology
- Mobile, Waterproof, 1-button Medical Alert
- Free shipping
- No landline required
- No Contracts or Installation Fees
- Fall Detection and Device Replacement
- Use Promo Code: GCJB010 after you input your credit card at the very end for 10% off!
Bay Alarm Medical Alert has a higher overall rating than GreatCall Medical Alert. Bay Alarm scores better than GreatCall across: Equipment & Features, Coverage, Maintenance & Repairs, Monitoring Services, Service Agreements, and Reviews. However, GreatCall scores better on Cost.