FirstQuoteHealth Health Insurance Review
What’s Included with FirstQuote Health Insurance*?
- Laboratory services
- Maternity and newborn care
- Emergency services
- Ambulatory patient services
- Prescription drugs
- Pediatric services
*Based on Humana Health Insurance
Types of Health Insurance Plans
FirstQuote Health connects individuals and families with health insurance providers across the United States. Their ample network of insurers includes such well-established companies as Aetna, Humana, Cigna, and Blue Cross Blue Shield, as well as federal insurance programs such as Medicare and Medicaid. After completion of a simple form, requiring some basic information, one of FirstQuote’s independent agents contacts you in order to assist you in choosing the plan that best fits your needs.
Businesses and Organizations
Individuals and Families
Short-Term Health Insurance
Bronze Insurance Plan
- Affordable monthly premium with highest out-of-pocket costs
- Deductibles for individuals are $6,300 / $12,600 per family
- If an in-network doctor or healthcare provider is used, the plan will pay for some or all of the costs
Silver Insurance Plan
- Deductibles for individuals are $2,500 / $5,000 per family, as well as $250 / $500, respectively, for prescription drugs
- Lower out-of-pocket cost and monthly premium rates compared to Bronze Plan
- Go to the specialist of your choice without asking for permission
Gold Insurance Plan
- $0 deductible for individuals and families
- Lower out-of-pocket limits than the Bronze or Silver plans, ($6,750 person/$13,500 family)
- Higher monthly premium in return for lower out-of-pocket expenses
Platinum Insurance Plan
- Highest monthly premium
- Lowest out-of-pocket limit ($4,000 person/$8,000 family)
*Based on Cigna Health Insurance
How Much Can FirstQuoteHealth Save You?
Prices and rates will vary, depending on the insurance company and specific plan they choose. Generally speaking, however, the more coverage a plan offers, the higher the premiums.
Annual Maximum Limit
Each individual insurance company decides on their own annual maximum limit for each health plan. Most insurers, however, don’t offer an annual maximum for specifically covered services. Before making a final decision and purchasing a policy, we recommend that you thoroughly research the company and plans, in order to compare their maximum annual limits.
FirstQuote’s online health insurance marketplace makes choosing a plan an easy process, thanks to their network of independent agents, who can quickly help you assess your needs and recommend the best plan for your situation. Since these agents aren’t constrained by their association to a specific insurer, they are free to find competitively priced insurance policies that can save their customers time and money.
- Health Insurance Quotes for Your Budget
- Lowest Rates from Blue Cross, UnitedHealth, Aetna, & more.
- Quick Online Process
- Explore Marketplace or Contact Agent
- Affordable Health Insurance