Compare Delta Dental vs. Humana Dental Insurance
- Network of more than 145,000 dentists and 292,000 office locations
- Serves 60 million, 1/3 of the entire American public
- Delta Dental companies processed 93 million dental claims in 2012 alone with an accuracy rate of 99.7 percent
- Also available from our partner eHealthInsurance.com
- No waiting period for discounted services
- Details vary by state. Easy Online Quotes!
- Available from our partner eHealth Dental Insurance
Humana Dental Insurance and Delta Dental Insurance are very close in quality and have the same overall rating. That said, Humana scores better than Delta Dental across: Coverage, Cost, and In-Network Dentists. Whereas, Delta Dental scores better on Benefit Limits, and Plan Options. Both companies score similarly on Customer Service, and Reviews.