Compare Delta Dental vs. Humana Dental Insurance
- Network of more than 145,000 dentists and 292,000 office locations
- Serves 60 million, 1/3 of the entire American public
- Delta Dental companies processed 93 million dental claims in 2012 alone with an accuracy rate of 99.7 percent
- Also available from our partner eHealthInsurance.com
- No waiting period for discounted services
- Details vary by state. Easy Online Quotes!
- Available from our partner eHealth Dental Insurance
Delta Dental Insurance and Humana Dental Insurance are very close in quality and have the same overall rating. That said, Delta Dental scores better than Humana across: Benefit Limits, Plan Options, and Reviews. Whereas, Humana scores better on Cost, and In-Network Dentists. Both companies score similarly on Coverage, and Customer Service.