Compare Identity Guard vs. TransUnion Credit Reporting
- 3 Credit Reports & $1M Identity Theft Insurance
- 30 Day Free Trial, Renews at $17.99
- Helped protect more than 47 million identities
- Quarterly Credit Score* Updates
- A+ BBB Rating
- What matters most is how a company helps you when your identity is stolen.
- Unlimited TransUnion Score and Report Updates
- Email updates of critical credit information changes
- 1-Touch Credit Lock
- Interactive graph of your score history
- Personalized credit and debt analysis
- Up to $1,000,000 in ID Theft Insurance
TransUnion Credit Reporting and Identity Guard Credit Reporting are very close in quality and have the same overall rating. That said, TransUnion scores better than Identity Guard across: Plans and Pricing. Whereas, Identity Guard scores better on Credit Bureaus, Features, and Identity Theft Protection. Both companies score similarly on Support Services.