Compare Identity Guard vs. TransUnion Credit Reporting
- 3 Credit Reports & $1M Identity Theft Insurance
- Pay $3 for 30 days. Cancel anytime.
- Helped protect more than 47 million identities
- Quarterly Credit Score* Updates
- A+ BBB Rating
- What matters most is how a company helps you when your identity is stolen.
- Unlimited TransUnion Score and Report Updates
- Email updates of critical credit information changes
- 1-Touch Credit Lock
- Interactive graph of your score history
- Personalized credit and debt analysis
- Up to $1,000,000 in ID Theft Insurance
Identity Guard® Credit Reporting and TransUnion Credit Reporting are very close in quality and have the same overall rating. That said, Identity Guard scores better than TransUnion across: Credit Bureaus, Features, and Identity Theft Protection. Whereas, TransUnion scores better on Plans and Pricing. Both companies score similarly on Support Services.