Compare Equifax vs. TransUnion Credit Reporting
What’s the difference between Equifax Credit Reporting and TransUnion Credit Reporting? See how our editors compare the two companies below.
Last Updated: December 22, 2017
Disclosure: We receive advertising revenue from some partners.
- 3 credit bureau reports
- Identity theft protection
- Lock or Unlock your Equifax credit file
- Mobile app
- Unlimited TransUnion score and report updates
- Email updates of critical credit information changes
- 1-Touch Credit Lock
- Interactive graph of your score history
- Personalized credit and debt analysis
- Up to $1,000,000 in ID Theft Insurance
|Credit Score & Reports||7/10||8/10|
|Monitoring & Tools||8/10||9/10|
|Plans and Pricing||8/10||9/10|
|Reputation & Support||8/10||10/10|
TransUnion Credit Reporting has a higher overall rating than Equifax Credit Reporting. TransUnion scores better than Equifax across: Credit Score & Reports, Monitoring & Tools, Plans and Pricing, and Reputation & Support.