College Ave Student Loans Refinance Review
ConsumersAdvocate.org Rating: 8.4 / 10 (Excellent)
College Ave is a lender for private student loans and student refinance loans. College Ave does not charge origination or application fees and has student loans available with terms 5 years up to 15 years.
Student refinance loans are available for loan amounts as low as $5,000.
College Ave Student Loans allows borrowers to select their loan term. Flexible terms between 5 to 15 years are available. Shorter repayment periods translate to more savings and lower interest rates.
4.75% to 7.35% APR
2.88% to 6.00% APR
*Rates displayed includes 0.25% auto-pay discount
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Should have graduated from a selection of Title IV eligible undergraduate or graduate programs
- Meet College Ave Refinance’s underwriting requirements
Loan Related Fees
College Ave does not charge origination or application fees.
- Full principal and interest payment
- Pay just the interest charges each month for the first two years. Full principal and interest payments will start in year 3.
Private Student Loans at College Ave Student Loans
College Ave Student Loans offers financing options for students and parents to help pay for the cost of college. It features undergraduate and graduate student loans for students pursuing a degree. A cosigner is often needed for students to be approved for an undergraduate or graduate student loan.
College Ave also offers parent loans for families that want to pay for the school costs for their child.