Compare Harmar vs. Stannah Stair Lifts
What’s the difference between Harmar Stair Lifts and Stannah Stair Lifts? See how our editors compare the two companies below.
Last Updated: April 23, 2018
Disclosure: We receive advertising revenue from some partners.
- Narrowest and lightest stairlift in the industry
- Ergonomically designed seat features
- Customizable stairlifts
- Heavy duty stairlift option has up to 600 lbs. weight capacity
- 3-Year warranty on components, 10-Year on gear rack, 1-Year on batteries
- Operable in a power outage, up to 60 trips
- Fully customizable stairlifts
- Free, zero obligation stairlift sssessment
- BBB-accredited, with an A+ rating
- Offers both rental and short-term use stairlifts
- Provides broad range of stairlifts
- Extended guarantee offered
- Over 200 dealers nationwide
|Contract and Plan Details||10/10||6/10|
|Customer Service and Reputation||9/10||9/10|
Harmar Stair Lifts has a higher overall rating than Stannah Stair Lifts. Harmar scores better than Stannah across: Contract and Plan Details. Both companies score similarly on Equipment, and Customer Service and Reputation.