Compare Handicare vs. Harmar Stair Lifts
What’s the difference between Handicare Stair Lifts and Harmar Stair Lifts? See how our editors compare the two companies below.
Last Updated: April 23, 2018
Disclosure: We receive advertising revenue from some partners.
- Foldable Stairlifts
- A proud sponsor of ASPHP
- Stairlift visualization program
- Large array of customizable options
- Free, zero obligation quote
- Narrowest and lightest stairlift in the industry
- Ergonomically designed seat features
- Customizable stairlifts
- Heavy duty stairlift option has up to 600 lbs. weight capacity
- 3-Year warranty on components, 10-Year on gear rack, 1-Year on batteries
- Operable in a power outage, up to 60 trips
|Contract and Plan Details||7/10||10/10|
|Customer Service and Reputation||9/10||9/10|
Harmar Stair Lifts has a higher overall rating than Handicare Stair Lifts. Harmar scores better than Handicare across: Contract and Plan Details. Both companies score similarly on Equipment, and Customer Service and Reputation.