Rapid Advance Small Business Loans Review
Disclosure: We receive advertising revenue from this partner.
Rapid Advance is a Maryland-based company founded in 2005 to provide web-enabled financial services for small and medium-sized businesses in the United States. They offer small business loans, merchant cash advances, lines of credit, and SBA bridge loans. Approval can be obtained in 24 hours, with funds available after three days. Rapid Advance has an A+ BBB rating and a 5-star TrustPilot score.
Leave a comment for Rapid Advance Small Business Loans
Customer Comments & Reviews
Loading Reviews ...
I spoke with a representative about a business loan. I was told that my Experian credit score was 682. I felt that this was wrong and immediately ordered a new score from Experian. The new score was 705. I called Experian and they said that their score was accurate although if all of the vendors on my report would update their reports the score would be even higher than the 705. Go figure.
- RapidAdvance offers very low rates to qualified businesses
- Over $1 Billion in Loans to Small Businesses
- Rated A+ by the BBB
- Business-financing ranging from $5,000 to $1,000,000
- Get approval as quick as 24 hours
- Best suited for well-qualified applicants: 600+ Fico, 60k/year in revenue, 2+ years in business