Fundbox Invoice Financing Review
Disclosure: We receive advertising revenue from this partner.
Fundbox is an alternative lending platform currently operating out of two offices in San Francisco and Tel Aviv. They focus on giving owners of small businesses access to credit via invoice financing and credit lines, both of which provide customers funds in one business day. There are no origination fees, maintenance fees, or inactivity fees. The company was founded in 2013, has a 5-star TrustPilot rating and an A+ score with the BBB.
Leave a comment for Fundbox Invoice Financing
- Grow your business with Fundbox Credit
- 9.7 of 10 on Trustpilot – trusted by industry leaders and business owners
- No credit pull or minimum revenue requirement
- Approval in hours, next business day funding, lines up to $100K
- One transparent weekly fee with no early repayment penalties
- No paperwork required, simple application process that’s integrated with accounting software