Compare Geico vs. State Farm Renters Insurance
What’s the difference between Geico Renters Insurance and State Farm Renters Insurance? See how our editors compare the two companies below.
Last Updated: January 17, 2018
Disclosure: We receive advertising revenue from some partners.
- Quick and easy online quotes and claims
- Multi-policy discounts for auto and renters
- Liability coverage with medical payments
- 24-hour support online or by phone
- A convenient mobile app and virtual assistant
- Rated Aa1 by Moody's and AA by Standard & Poor's
- Instant online quote
- Policies start at $150/year
- Discount for renters and auto insurance bundles
- Additional coverages available for waterbeds and identity restoration
|Pricing & Discounts||8/10||8/10|
Geico Renters Insurance has a higher overall rating than State Farm Renters Insurance. Geico scores better than State Farm across: Financial Strength, and Coverage. Both companies score similarly on Pricing & Discounts, and Customer Experience.