Compare Allstate vs. Geico Renters Insurance
What’s the difference between Allstate Renters Insurance and Geico Renters Insurance? See how our editors compare the two companies below.
Last Updated: April 19, 2018
Disclosure: We receive advertising revenue from some partners.
- Allstate Renters Insurance as low as $4 a month
- Over 84 years of industry experience
- Protect your belongings in & out of your apartment
- Covers fire, theft or vandalism
- Offers guest injury protection
- Get an online quote or talk to an agent
- Quick and easy online quotes and claims
- Multi-policy discounts for auto and renters
- Liability coverage with medical payments
- 24-hour support online or by phone
- A convenient mobile app and virtual assistant
|Pricing & Discounts||10/10||8/10|
Allstate Renters Insurance has a higher overall rating than Geico Renters Insurance. Allstate scores better than Geico across: Financial Strength, Coverage, Pricing & Discounts, and Customer Experience.