PenFed Mortgage Refinance Review
Disclosure: We receive advertising revenue from some partners. Learn more.
PenFed is a credit union founded in 1935 that provides home mortgages, credit cards, automobile loans, personal loans, checking, money market savings. They serve all 50 states, Washington DC, and military bases in Puerto Rico, Guam, and Okinawa. PenFed is insured by the NCUA and are an equal housing lender.
- Our #1 Choice
- Rates as Low as 3.75% APR (15 yr)
- Compare Quotes From up to 5 Lenders for Free in Minutes
- Save Time, View Offers Online, and Get Your Free Credit Score
- More Than 40 Million Customers Served
- When Banks Compete, You Win!
- Lower Interest Rates and Monthly Payments
- Adjust Loan Terms or Convert From a Variable to Fixed Rate
Latest PenFed Reviews
I'm about to change lenders to anyone. Penfed do not discloses all charges in home purchases, they clarification after the fact you submitted the whole docmentation, Incredibly all paper work would address in 2 or 3 days??? Why?