CrossCountry Mortgage Refinance Review
Disclosure: We receive advertising revenue from this partner. Learn more.
CrossCountry Mortgage is a nationwide full service lender dedicated to providing excellent customer service through every step of their customers' application process. The Ohio-based company offers a full range of home financing, refinancing, and equity-based products. CrossCountry was founded in 2003, and is licensed in all 50 states. They are also BBB-accredited with an A rating.
- Close Loans in as Few as 21 Days.
- Secure lower interest rates and reduce monthly payments
- Modify your loan term
- Consolidate multiple debts into one easy-to-manage loan
- Get pre-qualified online
- Mortgage Banker Association Member
- Equal Housing Opportunity Lender
- Multiple Refinance Programs to Choose From
Latest CrossCountry Mortgage Refinance Reviews
Cross Country Mortgage Company failed to realize that even though the previous owner of my home qualified for the Homestead exemption, I did not. Three years into my owning this home, I was hit with an unrealistic increase in payment due to their error.