CrossCountry Mortgage Refinance Review
Disclosure: We receive advertising revenue from this partner.
CrossCountry Mortgage is a nationwide full service lender dedicated to providing excellent customer service through every step of their customers' application process. The Ohio-based company offers a full range of home financing, refinancing, and equity-based products. CrossCountry was founded in 2003, and is licensed in all 50 states. They are also BBB-accredited with an A rating.
Leave a comment for CrossCountry Mortgage Refinance
Customer Comments & Reviews
Loading Reviews ...
Cross Country Mortgage Company failed to realize that even though the previous owner of my home qualified for the Homestead exemption, I did not. Three years into my owning this home, I was hit with an unrealistic increase in payment due to their error.
- Close Loans in as Few as 21 Days.
- Secure lower interest rates and reduce monthly payments
- Modify your loan term
- Consolidate multiple debts into one easy-to-manage loan
- Get pre-qualified online
- Mortgage Banker Association Member
- Equal Housing Opportunity Lender
- Multiple Refinance Programs to Choose From