Bank of America Mortgage Refinance Review
Disclosure: We receive advertising revenue from some partners. Learn more.
Originally founded in 1904 under the name Bank of Italy, Bank of America is a leading multinational corporation that offers financial products and services through eight lines of businesses and 4,600 retail financial centers in the nation and 40 other countries. Bank of America has been rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau.
- Our #1 Choice
- Rates as Low as 3.75% APR (15 yr)
- Compare Quotes From up to 5 Lenders for Free in Minutes
- Save Time, View Offers Online, and Get Your Free Credit Score
- More Than 40 Million Customers Served
- When Banks Compete, You Win!
- Lower Interest Rates and Monthly Payments
- Adjust Loan Terms or Convert From a Variable to Fixed Rate
Latest Bank of America Reviews
I'm very disappointed in the Bank of America Home Loan Refinance process. I was told my non-owner occupied condo refi would take 2 months. After 5 months I found that I was being charged a late fee of $3000. The slow BofA processing was the reason the process was drawn out to 5 months, not me. I submitted requested information within a day of being notified. I get the feeling BofA is too big and has too many customers to adequately process them all. For weeks I would get no notification from the loan officers of the status of my refi. I dropped BofA due to the late fee being charged to me, lost my appraisal payment and lost 5 months of my time. A local, small loan company completed... Read More