JG Wentworth Review
- Single Home
- Multiple Units
Fixed Rate Mortgage
- 15-year fixed rate mortgage
- 20-year fixed rate mortgage
- 30-year fixed rate mortgage
Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- 3-year ARM
- 5-year ARM
- 7-year ARM
- 10-year ARM
Harp Refinance Loans
Eligibility for a mortgage loan depends on the customer’s chosen loan option and other factors such as employment, income, credit history, loan amount requested, and loan term. J.G. Wentworth helps consumers assess their goals and needs for them to be able to provide the option that fits both parties.
J.G. Wentworth mortgage rate quotes are provided online once a customer has chosen the type of mortgage loan that works best for their individual needs.
Mortgage Rates at J.G. Wentworth
J.G. Wentworth is a good place to search for mortgage loans with its highly competive rates, multiple loan options and low origination fees.
J.G. Wentworth Home Lending is an Equal Housing Lender. NMLS # 2925. J.G. Wentworth does not provide legal, tax or investment advice. Please visit their website for more information on State Licenses and Disclosures.
- Low Interest Rates and Award-Winning Customer Service
- A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau
- Equal Housing Lender
- Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and GNMA Seller/Servicer
- Online mortgage calculator and quotes
- Wide variety of mortgage programs: 15-year and 30-year fixed rate mortgages
- Borrow up to 96.5% of your home’s value
- Low Down Payment for FHA Loans